- One of my students' bright smile and excited voice after music therapy group, "Great job playing the guitar, Miss Caylyn!"
- One of my students giving me a hug after music therapy and still holding on when I was ready to let go.
- The multitude of genuinely kind-hearted people I work with in Blue Valley.
- Friends across the country who are supportive and good listeners.
- Joshua 1:9 This is my command- be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Things To Remember
The past two weeks have been rough physically and emotionally. So here are a few things I want to remember and focus on.