Monday, November 14, 2011

I Can't Wait...

  • I can't wait until it's been less than 71 days since I had a headache free day.
  • I can't wait until I can make dinner and not be a space cadet and put a plastic utensil on a hot burner.
  • I can't wait until I have the pain-free energy to care about exercising again.
  • I can't wait until I go to my chiropractor for an adjustment and he can see the joy in my face that is really who I am, instead of the end-of-the-day exhaustion/migraine that is my normal.
  • I can't wait until I can bring in the groceries without having to ask for help (although receiving help to receive help would be nice, but not because I feel terrible).
  • I can't wait until I can attend my church small group without my headache intensifying and being super uncomfortable.
  • I can't wait until I can sing and worship God in church without pain. Letting go of that distraction while worshipping is hard.
I'm not looking for a cure, but I am looking for significant relief. I know it will happen. I'm not giving up hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment