Monday, November 28, 2011

Made It To Ann Arbor

After 8 hours from Iowa to Michigan today and 4 hours from Kansas to Iowa yesterday, we have made it to our hotel in Ann Arbor! I am so thankful for our friends in Iowa that opened up their home to us last night! It really helped us a lot in this trip.

I am also thankful for my husband taking me to this appointment in Michigan. I know that this whole journey would be much harder if he weren't by my side. I am grateful that he can bring his work with him and be by my side during my appointments and treatment.

And it wouldn't truly show Chad's character without a picture of him goofing off.
Me: Smile, look nice, so I can have a handsome picture of you for my blog.
This is the picture I got.

We are hanging out in the hotel room. Chad is catching up on work. Now that I'm here, I'm not really nervous. I'm ready for my appointment tomorrow at MHNI. It should be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment